BECOME PART OF OUR CHURCH FAMILY
We seek to reach out to families and individuals with hope, warmth, encouragement and the love of Jesus. Expect a visit to Grace Harbor to be an easy and enjoyable experience. Guests are always welcome and free to participate, or simply observe.
Join Us on Sunday Mornings!
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 am
- Worship Service — 10:00 am (Nursery Care available)
- Children's Church — during Worship (Age 4 – 5th Grade)
- Communion Celebration — 1st Sunday of each month
Get Connected to a Ministry
Formerly known as First Baptist Church Tustin, Grace Harbor continues to celebrate over 50 years of ministry in Orange County and actively supports outreaches and missions locally and internationally. There are many opportunities for fellowship and involvement in the amazing ministries happening at Grace Harbor.
INTERESTED IN BAPTISM?
Baptism is the immersion of the believer to demonstrate the decision to follow Jesus Christ. If you are interested in being baptized, please contact the church office to meet with the Pastor.
Ready to become a Covenant Member of Grace Harbor? We welcome intomembership any person who:
- Testifies to a personal experience of being born again through acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior;
- Accepts, affirms and enters into a committed relationship with this body of believers as evidenced by signing the Membership Covenant of the Church; and
- Is a baptized believer in Christ who accepts the Holy Bible as the sole rule of our faith and practice.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
The sole rule of our faith and practice is the Holy Bible, God's infallible written Word. We believe that it is unique, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, and that it was written without error in the original manuscripts. It is the supreme and final authority in all matters.
The Godhead -
The Godhead eternally exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
God loves us and created us so that we may know Him personally. We are sinful and separated from God. Jesus is God's only provision for our salvation from sin. Through Him alone, we must individually receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
Baptism by immersion and the Lord's Supper are the only ordinances to be observed. However, neither is to be regarded as a means of salvation.
Fill out the form below for any further information.